LDRS 23 music video.......maybe

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Rudy

Reaction score
Provided no one gets squidgey in here I'll drop on the beta version of the music video from the upcoming LDRS 23 video. This may be the final, may not. I reserve the right to change my mind. This is high power stuff, so hopefully we won't get 'double billing'.......enjoy.

https://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy/iMovieTheater16.html

oh. it's a 4.4 meg download

A group from north of Philadelphia known as CalmInSight. And I'm grateful they allow me to use their stuff, a great group of young lads.

Chuck

It's all about time....if I had a solid week I could get it out the door to the duplicators and in circulation in three weeks. Right now I don't have that week off so I'm doing as much as I can every night. That being said, the way this economy's going it shouldn't be long before I do have a week off. :) maybe two.

Chuck

Thanks for the preview dude, cant wait to see the final cut

J

Great job Chuck, puts me in the mood to build again as well as bringing back some great memories. Can't wait for the dvd, but I'll have to.

steve

Originally posted by Chuck Rudy
I figured I had to try to end the video since there was so much song left.......looking for opinions

The first one was better

Understood....now I need to know why. Because it had more people? Better action? Better ratio between people and rockets? Music (though it's just the end of the song used in the first video)? Speed of clips? Number of clips? Timing?

I've listened to a lot of people who have given me great input for the DVD, but the music vids haven't had any. I appreciate it.

Chuck

BTW I just tweeked it a bit, so if you go back to https://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy/iMovieTheater17.html
then hit reload you should see the new improved version

Chuck,
Looks good. What a way to start my Monday morning. LMAO here. (You know why).

steve

Back