LDRS 19 motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
Hello all,

So I’d like to learn a bit more about the Dr. Rocket LDRS 19 edition casings.
I have a 29/360 hardware set and i was curious if anyone knew the number of how many of the 29mm casings were actually produced.
My cereal number is #005.
Since there are only 3 digits, my guess is that maybe it went up to 999?
Maybe there was 999 of the 29/360?
Or just 999 of the 29mm LDRS edition cases?
Not too sure.
Let me know if you know any info on that.
I’ll be interested :)

Thanks
William

Hi William,

I have a complete Dr. Rocket LDRS XIX edition 29/240 motor having Serial No. 011.

I also have a LDRS XIX edition set in 38mm which includes 38/240, 38/360, and 38/480 cases, both enclosures and seal disk. All of the cased are labeled with Serial No 007.

I think the Serial Number may have been applicable to matched sets or perhaps specific to each motor casing size but I'm not certain. No idea how many were manufactured but they do seem to be quite rare and sought after.

I'm seriously thinking about selling my Dr. Rocket LDRS XIX motor hardware after I return from High Frontier 18, in the event you know anyone looking to add to their collection please ask them to PM me.

Best regards,

Keith

I have seen 4 digit Dr Rocket Serial numbers. I am to understand he restarted his numbers
These were just the "millennium" blue mottled ones that came out for LDRS XIX in Orangeburg. I had a 54/1706 that was destroyed by cato sometime in the following years. They had their own set of serial numbers.

Back