• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Launch Tower (free to club)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Detailed description of design and build here: Tower Design and Build Thread

I'm getting rid of this one to make space, and since I have built a more versatile version 2. This one is only suitable for 3 fin designs. There is some rust on the steel parts, but function and use is not compromised. Used many times without any issue...if you don't count the lawn dart that occurred about 45 seconds after this pic was taken, but that was my fault, not the tower's.

$50 by cash or PayPal friends and family for local pickup. Also, happy to pass this off to someone local if you arrange for a carrier to Airfest or other launch.

Free if to be used by a club.

1659455385484.png

Last edited:
What's the size range this will work on?

Nevermind - found it. 38mm. Not quite as small as I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Price drop to $50 for personal use, or free if to be used by a club. You (or a proxy) still have to pickup.

I shouldn't ask this.....but how hard would it be to adapt this so that it will support 29mm?

I shouldn't ask this.....but how hard would it be to adapt this so that it will support 29mm?

It would probably function for 29 as is, but there would be very narrow slots For the fins. I think converting it would require new Guide rails of some kind, and a corresponding new rail support. Doable for sure, but not out of the box easy.

Detailed description of design and build here: Tower Design and Build Thread

I'm getting rid of this one to make space, and since I have built a more versatile version 2. This one is only suitable for 3 fin designs. There is some rust on the steel parts, but function and use is not compromised. Used many times without any issue...if you don't count the lawn dart that occurred about 45 seconds after this pic was taken, but that was my fault, not the tower's.

$50 by cash or PayPal friends and family for local pickup. Also, happy to pass this off to someone local if you arrange for a carrier to Airfest or other launch.

Free if to be used by a club.

View attachment 530603
Do you have a plan for this?

Back