Launch Pics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prowlerguy

Reaction score
Well, Tim and Bruce really missed out on some great flying conditions. We flew 15 different rockets and burned 19 motors. Not a single loss, and all the walking wounded will fly again with minimal effort. Making their debut were my ACME Spitfire (Redstone), Cubit, Papernator, CLRIP, Ben's Guardian, and Chris's Python 4. Got a great two-stage flight on my Echostar, and I finally got a picture of both chutes deployed on my Gemini DC. Plus, I had a co-worker, my Dad, and one of my Webelos that missed the Den launch.

Well, I promised pics, so here they are:

EXCELLENT !!!

Ben has a right to be proud of the paint job on the Guardian.

That looks like a pretty good flying field, too.

Prowlerguy

you're right - it was a great morning to fly: sorry I missed it! But if i had not paid appropriate attention to the ladies in my life (wife: Valentine's; daughter: Birthday) it would have been my LAST launch session :eek: :p

Good catch on that Twister! You do realize that the next frame is either a blur or smoke trail? :D

I must admit that the paint job on the Guardian is truly superb and great cause to be proud. Good job Ben!

Looks like you guys had fun -- good pictures too! I also had to take care of the women in my life (daughter home from college and the money draining "VD" day). :D

Back