Launch Pad Bullpup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arthur dent

Reaction score
After waiting for what seemed like ages for the high winds to calm down i managed to get a flight in.This is the maiden flight for my bullpup and its on an estes D-12-5.Could have done with waiting an extra fraction befor taking picture and look rocket fans nooooo trees.:D :D

This is what happens when you get to close to a rocket for a picture and the person pressing the launch button forgets to give a count down.....:eek:

Originally posted by arthur dent
This is what happens when you get to close to a rocket for a picture and the person pressing the launch button forgets to give a count down.....:eek:
LOL - "LEGGIT!!!" :D

Sweet ! What beach is that?! I've tried Blackpool , Southport & St Annes beaches and on all of them , when you go to a safe distance out onto the beach , the sand turns in to major quicksand!
Karl

Its middleton sands near heysham,morecambe.The sand is solid and we were well over half a mile out.:)

Cool did you only launch the Bullpup there? How far away is the sea from where you where?
Karl

I launched quite a few rockets including a 3xd beast which just kept going up so i needed plenty of recovery space.The sea is still about quarter of a mile away but the tide is creeping in but i it was alow tide and it would,nt have reached us.

check this out:)

Sweet! Now the only thing to worry about is rod-whip or a rocket drifting out into the atalantic sea lol ! :p
Karl

EDIT:

Hey Arthur & any other UK TRF members around the same area as us , does anyone want a little TRF launch on that beach ? I go on holiday on the 7th of August so I will not be able to visit the WRS once again. So instead I was wondering if we could get a few small launches up on that beach with a few of us attending. Just a thought......Hey what are the wind speeds like there?
Karl

Back