LAUNCH Missile from Semroc!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl

Reaction score
LAUNCH Magazine has commissioned Semroc to produce a kit based on their original logo. After months of discussions, we have released the LAUNCH Missile kit. The first 300 kits are set aside for LAUNCH Magazine subscribers.

We will be mailing these kits out over the next month to current LAUNCH subscribers that sign up with us to receive one. There is no charge to subscribers with a limit of one per subscription address. We will ship them in one mass mailing when we have all the addresses accumulated for the first 300. In the meantime, if you place another order with us for other kits or parts, we will include your LAUNCH Missile with your order. Just go online and log into your account or create an account and set the Launch pull-down to "Yes". If you are at NARCON, we will bring your LAUNCH Missile there. Sign up today!

When the first 300 are gone, we will possibly carry the kit as a standard product, but will not sell it until these are gone. Mark Mayfield and Deb Martin want all their loyal supporters to know how much they are appreciated and hope they enjoy their LAUNCH Missile gift while we wait until the Magazine comes out of its hiatus.

Ditto! Thanks Carl! And of course Mark and Deb! Made the change in my account to reflect my Launch subscribership..lol..Cool looking rocket too! :D

What/where is this 'Launch pulldown' on their site??? I logged in but I don't see a thing to check "yes" to. I'm a subscriber and have been since the second issue, and I created an account a month or two back over on the LAUNCH site, but I can't for the life of me figure this one out...

Later! OL JR :)

Just to make sure that I get the Launch Rocket, I placed on order for some other kits too. That should work. :D

What/where is this 'Launch pulldown' on their site??? I logged in but I don't see a thing to check "yes" to. I'm a subscriber and have been since the second issue, and I created an account a month or two back over on the LAUNCH site, but I can't for the life of me figure this one out...

I added my status! Yippie!!!

Luke log in to your Semroc account and in the upper section of your profile is a pull down (yes/no) that asks you if you're a Launch subscriber. On my screen, it's the ninth (9th) line down, right below my NAR number.

JR, log in at the Semroc site, then click on the "Account" link and then the "Modify Account" link, then do what AKPilot said.

(ETA: I couldn't find the drop-down at first either, until I read AKPilot's post and figured out where it was.)

Last edited:
Ok, thanks guys... I was going nuts checking everything at the LAUNCH WEBSITE and trying to figure out where this "pulldown" was...

Geesh... what I get for staying up past midnight... computer was on but brain powered down... LOL:)

Yall take it easy! OL JR :)

Hey, thanks Carl & the rest of the gang at SEMROC! I just placed my order. :)

orig7.jpg

orig-up2.jpg

-Kevin

My LAUNCH Missile arrived today also! Thanks Carl and all at SEMROC for the kit. Also thanks goes to LAUNCH Magazine for the gift.

- Raul

Kevin, I love that booster on the Launch rocket! I'd be careful though, as I think the gap staging will blow the sustainer into a million pieces.

Kevin, I love that booster on the Launch rocket! I'd be careful though, as I think the gap staging will blow the sustainer into a million pieces.

Doh! :eek:

NOW he tells me..... :rolleyes:

As you can guess, I'm working on upscaling it. A bit.

More pictures here.

Carl has been very helpful on the project; it's been in the works for several weeks, now.

-Kevin

Got mine yesterday as well! Made my day..After fighting with 2 of my dogs that suddenly wanted to kill each other:rolleyes:

Thanks Carl and gang and of course the gang at Launch, Mark and Deb! :D

Back