Launch Magazine Hiatus

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who want to see Launch continue, the best thing you can do is continue to be supportive.

I know I just renewed, and I'm not worried. Deb & Mark are top-notch people and will do everything they possibly can to make sure the magazine continues.

-Kevin

I wish Mark and Deb (and the entire LAUNCH staff) the best of luck and can't wait to see LAUNCH again in my mailbox. It is a bummer to not have it, but it is always worth the wait.

I'm a couple months behind on magazine reading so I think they should take their time and let me catch up.

For those of you who want to see Launch continue, the best thing you can do is continue to be supportive.

I know I just renewed, and I'm not worried. Deb & Mark are top-notch people and will do everything they possibly can to make sure the magazine continues.

-Kevin

Kevin, ditto.

I've worked with Mark and Deb since the beginning of LAUNCH magazine and the publication, as good as it is, is just and extension of these two wonderful people.

Deb, Mark, if you're reading, we're all pulling for you and for LAUNCH magazine. Keep us posted!

jim

I subscribed from the start, but I didn't receive a renewal notice. I'd gladly renew again. I hope everything is OK.

This is trully unfortunate. I hope the magazine is able to survive. It is a quality publication. Now I know why I haven't received the November/December issue and a subscription renewal notice.

This economy is a killer!

Rocketron
NAR # 31475

Deb and Mark are two of the very best people I've met in rocketry.

They've done a huge amount to raise the profile of the hobby and to initiate a number of connections between model and "real" rocketry.

Discussing my Pad Abort model with Walt Cunningham at NARAM last summer was one of the true highlights of my life, and I have Mark and Deb to thank for it.

I'm really pulling for Launch to succeed because I love reading it, but even if it doesn't, I'm extremely grateful to have gotten to know the two first class people running it.

Back