Launch Lab Rocketry Mega Raffle Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Estes Argent Pro Series II Flying Model Rocket Kit - #9703 — Launch Lab Rocketry

View attachment 460997

The great folks over at Launch Lab Rocketry recently contacted me looking to do a promotion, and give back to the community.

Launch Lab Rocketry is launching a giveaway and we want you all involved!

From Launch Lab Rocketry:

Top Prize (one winner) - $60 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

2nd prize (two winners) - Bullet Bobby Kits

3rd Prize (one winner) - $30 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

Rules & Entry
- Visit Launch Lab Rocketry and find an item you would be interested in for a potential future giveaway. Copy and Paste the URL to that item in your entry.
- Reply to this thread one time. Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

On May 10th 2021 we will close this Giveaway, and hold a drawing.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winners are posted to claim their item through private message to Angie. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

Good Luck and thanks to Launch Lab Rocketry!

View attachment 460998

No purchase necessary.. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.
https://www.launchlabrocketry.com/shop/p/estesastronskydartii3229

View attachment 460997

The great folks over at Launch Lab Rocketry recently contacted me looking to do a promotion, and give back to the community.

Top Prize (one winner) - $60 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

3rd Prize (one winner) - $30 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

Rules & Entry
- Visit Launch Lab Rocketry and find an item you would be interested in for a potential future giveaway. Copy and Paste the URL to that item in your entry.
- Reply to this thread one time. Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winners are posted to claim their item through private message to Angie. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

View attachment 460998

No purchase necessary.. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.
https://www.launchlabrocketry.com/shop/p/aerotecharcas im hoping for the best

View attachment 460997

Rules & Entry

View attachment 460998

Sign me up! Make me a happy winner!
1620439875793.jpeg
1620439875793.jpeg

My dream rocket is nothing fancy:

https://www.launchlabrocketry.com/shop/p/locaurapk-1

I have loved LOC Precision rockets for over 20 years but never got around to building the Aura. By the time I got into high power it seemed a bit on the small/high flying side for those motors, or really I never got around to ordering it. Anyway, these are the regrets of age, thinking back on what could have been, what rockets one could have flown.

Sadly I lost several of my rockets to a fire in December of last year but that only means it is time to start thinking about a few new kits.

Wow! What a givewaway!

The turn out was fantastic. Thanks to all who took the time to visit Launch Lab Rocketry, and get entered!

The Drawing:

As per our instructions, we have limited this drawing to single entries. From there we used your post number, as your raffle ticket. Using random.org we drew four numbers. If you are a winner you must claim your prize within 24 hours of this posting by contacting admin Angie to claim your prize.

1st Prize - 235 ( wbeggs)

2nd Prize(s) - a. 133 (Antares JS)
b. 240 (browndude3649)

3rd Prize - 18 (JLP1)

Again, if you are one of our winners you have 24 hours to claim.

Launch Lab Rocketry was very pleased with the turn out. They are offering a 15% discount via the code "TRF15 ". This is good for one week ending midnight (est) May 17th, 2021.

From everyone at Launch Lab Rocketry, and Rocketry Forum, we thank you for your participation.

This was a fantastic giveaway from a great sponsor!

We have three prizes still open! This is the re-draw for those prizes using the same process, random.org. Antares JS did claim their prize! Congrats to them!

1st - 55 - linville86 - Claimed!

2nd - 30 - askrob

3rd - 118 - JovBill

Winners, you have 24 hours to claim your prize by contacting me.

Thanks again to Launch Lab Rocketry for this awesome giveaway!

Last edited:
Alright! Two prizes remain unclaimed. We are using random.org to draw as we have done in the other drawings.

Second - 160 - BackSeatBryce

Third - 34 - DaveinMI

Lets get the prizes claimed. Winners, you have 24 hours to contact to claim your prize!

Neither of the two above have claimed their prize.

So I hope these are the lucky winners!

Second = 3 = K'Tesh

Third = 225 = CrazyModelGuy

Now both of you have 24 hours to send me a message (PM/Conversation) and claim the great prizes that Launch Lab Rocketry is giving away!

Thank you Launch Lab Rocketry!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back