Launch Lab Rocketry Mega Raffle Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Adler

Reaction score
Fun giveaway, congrats whoever wins!

Gator765

Reaction score
View attachment 460997

The great folks over at Launch Lab Rocketry recently contacted me looking to do a promotion, and give back to the community.

Launch Lab Rocketry is launching a giveaway and we want you all involved!

From Launch Lab Rocketry:

Top Prize (one winner) - $60 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

2nd prize (two winners) - Bullet Bobby Kits

3rd Prize (one winner) - $30 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

Rules & Entry
- Visit Launch Lab Rocketry and find an item you would be interested in for a potential future giveaway. Copy and Paste the URL to that item in your entry.
- Reply to this thread one time. Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

On May 10th 2021 we will close this Giveaway, and hold a drawing.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winners are posted to claim their item through private message to Angie. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

Good Luck and thanks to Launch Lab Rocketry!

View attachment 460998

No purchase necessary.. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.

kb9jlo

Old Fart
Reaction score
I have always wanted an Estes Saturn V - I don't even care which one.

abdale

Reaction score
I wanted to add something that just about anybody can make and fly. I'm not thinking about level 1 or 2, but something that can be flown on a C, D, E, F or maybe a G. And, something one of the kids can build in a few hours without needing too much help from "dad".
So, my recommendation is the always fun and exciting Estes Mongoose.

Medknight746

Reaction score
View attachment 460997

The great folks over at Launch Lab Rocketry recently contacted me looking to do a promotion, and give back to the community.

Top Prize (one winner) - $60 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

3rd Prize (one winner) - $30 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

Rules & Entry
- Visit Launch Lab Rocketry and find an item you would be interested in for a potential future giveaway. Copy and Paste the URL to that item in your entry.
- Reply to this thread one time. Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winners are posted to claim their item through private message to Angie. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

View attachment 460998

No purchase necessary.. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.
My wish is…https://www.launchlabrocketry.com/shop/p/estesphoenixbird3024

JackC

Reaction score
Here is my entry:

Thank you!

Tbird Flyer

Reaction score
View attachment 460997

Rules & Entry

View attachment 460998

Great idea! Thanks for passing this along!

thom9894

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 460997

Rules & Entry

View attachment 460998

A rocket that I've wanted for decades, but never gotten:

Quixote

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me enter, here is my entry:

NAR 26894

Chris Liddell

TRF Supporter
Reaction score

Yeggman

Reaction score
View attachment 460997

Rules & Entry

View attachment 460998

Sign me up.https://www.launchlabrocketry.com/shop/p/bulletbobby18mm

Rocket Al

Reaction score
Greetings,

Thanks for doing this. I’m thinking a little bit of BG action:

vigilante

Reaction score
Here's my entry!

jableja99

Reaction score
I'd love a Bullet Bobby

isobig