• Have you entered ???
    LAUNCH LAB ROCKETRY GIVEAWAY

Launch Lab Rocketry Mega Raffle Giveaway!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

H. Craig Miller

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 460997

The great folks over at Launch Lab Rocketry recently contacted me looking to do a promotion, and give back to the community.

Launch Lab Rocketry is launching a giveaway and we want you all involved!

From Launch Lab Rocketry:

Top Prize (one winner) - $60 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

2nd prize (two winners) - Bullet Bobby Kits

3rd Prize (one winner) - $30 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

Rules & Entry
- Visit Launch Lab Rocketry and find an item you would be interested in for a potential future giveaway. Copy and Paste the URL to that item in your entry.
- Reply to this thread one time. Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

On May 10th 2021 we will close this Giveaway, and hold a drawing.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winners are posted to claim their item through private message to Angie. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

Good Luck and thanks to Launch Lab Rocketry!

View attachment 460998

No purchase necessary.. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.
Here's my entry and my link: https://www.launchlabrocketry.com/shop/p/madcowpac-3k-146

cfoster3448

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in:

hermanjc

Reaction score
This was my absolute favorite build as a kid. It flew great for me, then sat in a box for 5+ years. The next time I tried to fly it all the glue joints failed on ascent. Now I'm hoping to have a future opportunity to rebuild it.

Adam3836

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sign me up here is my entry pick
Thank you

UPscaler

Reaction score
Believe it or not:

I love an old Mosquito kit.

Braden

TheBru

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
This seems fun!!

jqavins

Helpful Smartass
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Consider me entered, and here's my choice:

(I might have picked something else if parameters were specified, e.g. price range, brand, what have you.)

lakeroadster

Lonewolf.... No Club
Reaction score
Giveaway.... awesome.

Retrospace101

Reaction score
I'll also join the Party!!

Mike Haberer

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 460997

The great folks over at Launch Lab Rocketry recently contacted me looking to do a promotion, and give back to the community.

Top Prize (one winner) - $60 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

3rd Prize (one winner) - $30 shopping spree (discount code) to Launch Lab Rocketry

Rules & Entry
- Visit Launch Lab Rocketry and find an item you would be interested in for a potential future giveaway. Copy and Paste the URL to that item in your entry.
- Reply to this thread one time. Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winners are posted to claim their item through private message to Angie. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

View attachment 460998

No purchase necessary.. Void where prohibited. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. Winner subject to International shipping and custom fees.

Yukon@K-9 Rocket Tech

Just a teen who likes building rockets
TRF Supporter
Reaction score

DrScramJet

TRF Supporter
Reaction score

Warren

Reaction score
View attachment 460997

Rules & Entry

View attachment 460998

Clustafarian

Reaction score
I always liked that one, so here's my entry:

MALBAR 70

More Rockets Than Room
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Count me in too

bibbster

Reaction score

PhlAsh

Reaction score

Bruce

Reaction score
View attachment 460997

Rules & Entry

View attachment 460998

Cool!

https://www.launchlabrocketry.com/shop/p/bulletbobby18mm

Nilo

TRF Supporter
Reaction score

Budro0

Reaction score
I'm in