Launch Approved

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hambirm2018

Reaction score
Please check out the scheduled launches on the NAR LRC 872 calendar. Every 3rd Saturday @1000-1400 at Sandstone Ranch in Longmont, CO. If you would like to launch, let me know! Level 1’s G’s and below. Low to mid power.

What, if any approvals did you need to get? Before the Walmart went in, I had permission from the landowner to fly off the soft dirt plowed field starting at 119 and E. County Line Rd.

Unfortunately, it's gonna suck once COVID clears and the soccer kids come back. You'll never see that grass unoccupied again. Good luck, and hope to fly with you guys soon. -Ken

What, if any approvals did you need to get? Before the Walmart went in, I had permission from the landowner to fly off the soft dirt plowed field starting at 119 and E. County Line Rd.

Unfortunately, it's gonna suck once COVID clears and the soccer kids come back. You'll never see that grass unoccupied again. Good luck, and hope to fly with you guys soon. -Ken

Just through NAR. G’s and below. I am prepared for the kids. Once COVID restrictions loosen up, who knows... keep launching until we can’t. Looking for other places.

Back