Quantcast

Latest Apogee Rockets catalog...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

bsexton

Reaction score
I just received a copy of the latest Apogee Rockets catalog and noticed the first few "DynaStar" kits look very much like Shrox designs. I know Shrox was designing some rockets highlighted in the Apogee newsletters a while ago. Are these actually Shrox designs being sold as DynaStar? Just curious...

shockwaveriderz

Reaction score
Originally posted by bsexton
Are these actually Shrox designs being sold as DynaStar? Just curious...

probably......shrox is selling apogee so it would not surprise me see apogee selling shrox as they have in the past......

sandman

Reaction score
Got my new catalog today!

Man, Tim's selling from everybody, Estes Quest, his stuff...what's next Fliskits??? LOL!

Keep it up, Tim, ya got a better lineup than Estes now!

sandman

seo

Reaction score
Originally posted by bsexton
I just received a copy of the latest Apogee Rockets catalog and noticed the first few "DynaStar" kits look very much like Shrox designs. I know Shrox was designing some rockets highlighted in the Apogee newsletters a while ago. Are these actually Shrox designs being sold as DynaStar? Just curious...
If you go to the shrox website he has the dynastar kits listed there that he has designed(orion, snarky & stonebreaker): Shrox

apogee

Reaction score
Originally posted by sandman
Got my new catalog today!

Man, Tim's selling from everybody, Estes Quest, his stuff...what's next Fliskits??? LOL!
I'm looking for a glider or two...

It has become more and more difficult to do everything myself. So I pick and choose from everyone else to fill the holes in my offerings.

Keep it up, Tim, ya got a better lineup than Estes now!
Thanks. I'm always trying to do a little better every single day.

sandman

Reaction score
I'm looking for a glider or two...
Try getting ahold of Orbital Engineering's VMX-2 space plane.

I'm currently working on one...if I can find any time.

sandman

Steward

Reaction score

Suprised... but quite pleased to find the Apogee catalog in the mail box... It's always fun to look and wish... sorta like when I was a kid... wait... I am still a kid...!!!

Great stuff...!!!

Steward