Last Ft. Wayne Indiana launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
SCAM will be holding the last launch of the season (that I know of) Sunday Oct 19th from around 1:30-5:00 at the seminary (directions on there web site).
Rockets are limited to H and below but a good time is had by all. Plus it looks like the weather is working in our favor. On site vendors will also be there (self plug :cyclops:).With Ash Grove called off and 2 weeks till MWP what a great way to warm up.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Hopefully Acidpaintball will show up and introduce himself. I have not recieved a response from the PM I sent him and hope to resolve this situation.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

You need to change the 0 flights on your posting info. I'll dig through my rocket box and make you fly a 1/4A.....
Mr. Bob

Yea I have not kept that up this year. I am really over 100,000 Ns.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Another fun launch in the books. 2 important things happened I didn't have to force anyone to fly a 1/4A, and a Aerotech F44 will rip the fins off a model rocket if they are large and used wood glue. I couldn't ask for better weather or a nicer bunch of folks to hang out with for the afternoon.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Back