Laser X

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this as well and ordered one on Sunday night. I received an email that it was shipped today!!

I will let everyone know what it looks like once it arrives...

Dang, the offerings in LPR are coming out of the woodworks! The price on that Laser-X is VERY reasonable. I'd expect it to be a $13.95+ kit price. Very nice. I will have to evaluate this company's offerings. :D

LOL!

I've been waiting since NARAM for these.

He already gave me two sets of Laser cut fins for it!

sandman

Originally posted by astronboy
I saw this as well and ordered one on Sunday night. I received an email that it was shipped today!!

I will let everyone know what it looks like once it arrives...

Astronboy-

I am interested in what you think of this kit. I am considering ordering one as well.

Scott

Gee, only $11.50 with shipping included!

WOW!

I ordered 2!

sandman

I ordered one Monday evening, and I got an email this afternoon (Tuesday) that it is shipping. I've never ordered from them before, but if their service is any indication, these guys are a class act. Looking forward to getting the kits I ordered.

Greg

Carl and his son Bruce are class guys, they had a booth across from us at NARAM 45.

He has a LOT of very inexpensive (boy is THAT an understatment) kits.

sandman

it's a nice touch supplying the rocksim files for each also!

I ordered a Lazer X and a couple of other rockets yesterday - they arrived today....amazing... and the kits look great!!!

I hope you all take a look!

Where are those guys that "visit" people who don't post pictures? Cussler08 - resistance is futile. Post pics!

...but for some reason I haven't been able to post since I posted my Fireball pics :(

Ordered a couple of the Lazer X's myself...

Johnnie Paul

I just ordered the Little Hercules and Laser X. The Hercules will be cool converted to mini engines. A little easier to find than a Mosquito, but simple to build and launch.

Ordered mine 2 hours ago, and it has shipped already...!!

Johnnie Paul

I placed my order on Sunday, and received it in Upstate NY today. Not bad for Christmas-time shipping!!

I ordered a Laser X, and a Lil' Gerc, plus 4 of those nifty 12" 'chutes.

The kits feature cleanly cut white craft tube, very nice looking laser cut fins, and finely turned nosecones. The Laser X also has laser cut centering rings, very nice water slide decals, and clear instructions.

Both kits have super neat-o retro facecards. Please see my pic below:

Down to the prices this looks like nostalgic Century - Astron.

Very cool!

I got my Semroc order in two days. Very nicely packaged and the parts look good from this side of the plastic. Will post review after Santa delivers them.

Ordered mine of Tuesday, it came on Friday.

But the problem is...

The Lazer X is number 44 and the Rawhide is number 20...

Looks like I'll just have to make another order for ones that I can build...

I know what you mean. All of my first order were single digit kits. I just couldn't make myself open them, so I ordered more. So far I've built the Micron, Sky Hook and Lil Hustler.

I did not see the numbered card until both kits were opened. I will now be building Laser X #8

:(

Received my Laser-X and Skyhook Saturday (in the snow!). Wow! I've got Laser-X #48. Love the little ID card with specs, production number, and original date of production. That will look great attached to a BMS rocket rack
Drew Tomko

Received my order today, and Semroc threw in an extra parachute as well as there logo along with NAR's on a sticker. Very nice packaging, and everything looks top notch..."I'll be baack..."

Johnnie Paul

I don't know why my order took so long. I'll blame the mail.

I'm curious, I purchased 2 Laser X kits and I got production #29 and #40:confused:

I would have thought #29 and #30.

I ordered early too. I would have expected single digits.

sandman

Must be selling pretty well. I got production number 0060 yesterday.

Originally posted by sandman
I don't know why my order took so long. I'll blame the mail.

I'm curious, I purchased 2 Laser X kits and I got production #29 and #40:confused:

I would have thought #29 and #30.

I ordered early too. I would have expected single digits.

sandman

Sandman, your first order was received December 1 at 7:58 a.m. and mailed December 1 at 11:44a.m. via First Class Mail. The USPS estimated 3 days to your ZIP. Must be Christmas that has the mail bogged down. We will shift all orders to Priority until First Class times get better after the holidays.

We had no idea the Production # tags would be so popular, so we did not keep them in anything except rough order for shipment. We will be more sensitive in the future.

We are holding Production #1 through #5 of all kits back for the future and begin shipping #6. Our next release is the Hydra VII. #6 is promised to the SaveRocketryNOW winner, but #7 is reserved for sandman! for bringing all this to our attention.

And BTW our new Rocket Rack will have a place reserved for our Production # tags.

yeehaw!

I'll be in line to get one of those Hydra VII's yessiree...Bring it on

Johnnie Paul

Carl,

Oh I wasn't complaining. The weather on the east coast probably had something to do with it too.

I don't want #7....I want #7 and #8...I want 2!

OK I'm greedy!

Ready when you are, Carl!

sandman

P.S. Carl, now don't be sending me #78 just to be funny! That's #7 and #8!

Originally posted by sandman

P.S. Carl, now don't be sending me #78 just to be funny! That's #7 and #8!

You sure help make this FUN!!!

Back