Laser X

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl,

yep, you'll discover a *great* deal of interest in production numbered items... :D

Sounds like you guys are doing well. It was a pleasure meeting you at NARAM and hope to see you during the '04 season! keep it up!

jim

Jim,

I *should* know that. I have three of your #1 production kits!

Thanks for all your help and kind words. Hope all of you at FlisKits have a great '04 as well. I hope we will see more of you next year. NARAM was fun!

Carl

Carl-

Welcome to TRF! Glad to see you on the forum. Your kits seem to be generating a lot of excitement! I was impressed with the Laser-X kit I just received!

Can't wait for the Hydra VII!!

Scott

Originally posted by Carl

And BTW our new Rocket Rack will have a place reserved for our Production # tags.

Cool (Kewl?) Idea!!!

Hey Carl, I'm only "minutes" away, in Greensboro...got any secret projects that I can come sneak a peek at??? :D

Seriously tho, save one of those HydraVII's for me!

Great work shipping so quickly...and I LOVE the laser cut fins...

Bruce

PS. Any chance for renewing the Centuri "SuperKits?" (please?)

Carl,

What a wonderfull addition this will make for the Lazer X...

Merry Christmas Carl and Thank you.

Which Super Kit should we do first??

The E.S.S. Raven. I've always dreamed of buying one new, but even in 1977 they were scarce in these parts.

Carl,
My vote goes to the E.S.S. Raven also. I had one as a kid, and bent the fibre fins soon after painting the darn thing.
Drew Tomko

I like the S.S.R. Scorpian, and the E.S.S. Raven, but I will have to vote for the U.S.S. America...They are really all super including the UFO Invader.

What a wonderfull addition this will make for the Lazer X...

Why yes indeed it is!

Can you guys tell I'm on vacation all week?

Carl, am I the first to finish one??

sandman

Wow! That looks good. Better than the cover.

I think this is the first one.

That is a B-E-A-utiful job on the Lazer X Sandman. Hats off man, hats off...

I got my Laser X kit in the mail yesterday. That was fast :). This kit was "talking to me" for a while, so I had to buy one. I also ordered a skyhook... but there was another one I wanted... Jim Flis showed it to me... but he and I can not remember what it was... ... oh well.

Doug,
i'll dig it up *one* of these days... :)

Sand, you do some wonderful work on your models, i *gotta* say!

Which Super Kit should we do first??

I'm thinkin'...USS America. I built an original one "back in the day" (I have photos, but no scanner access just yet)... mainly because that was the only SuperKit in stock at my local drug store! Never did buy a UFO Invader, but I always thought it looked *really* cool.

From a phone call with Carl McLawhorn, Dec. 2003: (Jay) "I haven't bought anything yet, but I consider myself a *really* big SEMROC fan!"

Cheers,

Just finished mine - it was a fun build!

Laser_X.jpg

Now to finish my BSG Viper...

Beautiful rocket - nice job! Please let us know how she flies!

I really need to order one of these beauties.

Back