Las Vegas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm headin' to Vegas this weekend and wanted to know if/where there are some good hobby shops in that area that carry rocket stuff. Thanx.

Dude, you're going to Vegas and looking for a hobby shop?!?!? Someone check his temperature!!! :D

Just remember that what ever happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas...!!!

Just what does that mean anyway...???

LOL

I think it means that if you forget to load your parachute when you launch in Vegas, you can't talk about it here.

No advice on the Hobby Shop question, but I figured this would be another good place to remind folks about:

https://www.hobbyvisions.com/

Any other rocket (Model or High Power) companies planning to get or share a booth? A few of us drove there last year from Los Angeles to help staff & run the Model Rocket Make-It & Take-It. Estes supplied the kits, etc.

Estes Quest and LOC each had a booth.

Great location. Great restaurants and buffets. And CRAPS!

(Hey Jim Flis - you can even find a Deuce's Wild video poker machine).

Originally posted by kelltym88
Hi all. I'm headin' to Vegas this weekend and wanted to know if/where there are some good hobby shops in that area that carry rocket stuff. Thanx.

Las Vegas????

Las Vegas???

Never heard of the place...

Only place I know in S. Nevada goes by the name "Lost Wages"

(I hear the groans now...)

:kill:

Jack

There are two great rocket stores:

HobbyTown USA
5085 W Sahara Ave #134

Dansey's Indoor R/C & Hobbies
741 N. Nellis Blvd

Also, for a good selection of Estes/Quest stuff at good prices, go to one of the two Hobby People stores (I do not have addresses at the moment). One is a block east across the major cross street from the HobbyTown.

I hope you have a car...

Bill

My favorite hobby shop in Vegas is the Gold Nugget.

Well, I have another favorite, but we won't get in to that here..... :cool:

Back