• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large motor lot on Ebay...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I'm hoping it goes well, as I have some stuff for sale soon too!

I imagine it might not hurt to PM an offer to Overlord for what you're specifically looking for, just in case it doesn't sell. He might be amenable to selling it split up. Just a thought.

Sandy.

If the lot doesn't sell I will take offers...I will be listing my electronics today...I have soooo much stuff! I had thought about offering My L3 Project up as a set, PR Intimidator 4 Un-built, both altimeters, and a a Big Red Bee tracker...It's just the last time I listed a motor no-one was interested here. As of now the motors have had 280 views and there are 18 watchers....Ebay seems to bring better prices, and right now I need the money. If not none of it would be up for sale..:(

Mike

Mike,

I have had great success here both selling and buying. You could always do it the other way around, listing here first, then EBay.

-Tim

P.S. That's not a BRB GPS is it?

If the lot doesn't sell I will take offers...I will be listing my electronics today...I have soooo much stuff! I had thought about offering My L3 Project up as a set, PR Intimidator 4 Un-built, both altimeters, and a a Big Red Bee tracker...It's just the last time I listed a motor no-one was interested here. As of now the motors have had 280 views and there are 18 watchers....Ebay seems to bring better prices, and right now I need the money. If not none of it would be up for sale..:(

Mike

Mike,

I have had great success here both selling and buying. You could always do it the other way around, listing here first, then EBay.

-Tim

P.S. That's not a BRB GPS is it?

Tried this already....And no it's not the GPS BRB....Thanks for the heads-up on the book. ;)

Mike

Back