Large List of Second Opinions Wanted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
secondopinion.gif

Can you help?

CLICK HERE

Thanks,
Nick

Sure

What is the mechanism to make a second opinion?

Sure. A second opinion in the form of a second review is best... but opinions on rockets (via Opinion button on the review page) are always welcome as well.

Regards,
Nick

secondopinion.gif

Can you help?

CLICK HERE

Thanks,
Nick

Sorry--too busy with first opinions:

Stevens--193 (3 more in draft)
Stafford--189
Nick--162 and fading fast

:neener:

Of course, in another year it looks like John Lee will be passing us all:eek:.

i'll knock out

24mm corpral
fruit fly
tandum x

Last edited:
I tried to "enter your opinion" on the Art Applewhite Cluster Flying Saucer and got a:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /cgi-bin/mailform/feedback.cgi could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sorry--too busy with first opinions:

Stevens--193 (3 more in draft)
Stafford--189
Nick--162 and fading fast

:neener:

Of course, in another year it looks like John Lee will be passing us all:eek:.

What makes you think I have any plans to wait that long?:bangbang:

I tried to "enter your opinion" on the Art Applewhite Cluster Flying Saucer and got a:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /cgi-bin/mailform/feedback.cgi could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sorry about that... something is funky on this one... need to find out why it is doing that.

You can go here and select it from the pull down list.

Nick

Added a comment for the Performance Rocketry Little Dog. Didn't see it displayed yet.

Al

Back