• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Large Hybrid Cases and Loads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlazingAngel665

Propulsion Lead, Agile Space Industries
Reaction score
Hi folks,
We inherited some hybrid cases and loads. Our club no longer has GSE and none of us know how to use these. There is some damage on one of the loads, and minor scratches on one of the rattworks cases. I'm not entirely sure what we have, so make an offer for what you want. I'm asking that the buyer pays shipping. These are hypertec and rattworks branded

Approx. dimensions? If you have a 29mm x ~4ft RATT, I'll take it.

Or an 835cc 54mm Hypertek bottle.

Ratt's the M900 case. Definitely not 29mm
Tanks are 2800 and 4630 for HyperTek

Do you have the internals (injector bulkhead, closures) for the RATT?

Hi folks,
We inherited some hybrid cases and loads. Our club no longer has GSE and none of us know how to use these. There is some damage on one of the loads, and minor scratches on one of the rattworks cases. I'm not entirely sure what we have, so make an offer for what you want. I'm asking that the buyer pays shipping. These are hypertec and rattworks branded

I am interested in all of the hardware I need to know the sizes on the tanks I.E. millimeter diameter and how many cc they are if that's not on there than just some measurements would be helpful thank you

Sorry for request on size I just looked up and saw them I would still be interested in the hyper Tech thanks

The rattworks are sold. The hyperteks are still available. The tanks are Tanks are 75mm OD for HyperTek. I believe I mis-stated the tank sizes previously. They are 1685 and 2500 cc tanks. There is only 1 thrust chamber.

Back