Lakeroadster's Warhawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Applying The Decals

This the first time I've used Micro Mark White Decal Paper for decals. I like it! It makes the colors more vivid and for things like the eyes on this rocket, it eliminates the need to paint the rocket white in the location the decal will be applied.

I still need to paint the yellow stripes on the wings and tail...

001.JPG 004.JPG

Applying The Decals

This the first time I've used Micro Mark White Decal Paper for decals. I like it! It makes the colors more vivid and for things like the eyes on this rocket, it eliminates the need to paint the rocket white in the location the decal will be applied.

I still need to paint the yellow stripes on the wings and tail...

That would be a viable candidate to submit to Apogee for whatever their design of the month club thing. Except you’d have to adapt it for a commercially available nose cone.

It’s almost a Goonie! I love Goonies.

That would be a viable candidate to submit to Apogee for whatever their design of the month club thing. Except you’d have to adapt it for a commercially available nose cone.

It’s almost a Goonie! I love Goonies.

Not sure there is a commercial nose cone that "wood" fit the "bill".... Short - fat & pointed like a prop cover for a WWII war bird.

And if there was, it would need a huge chunk of clay or something similar as ballast.

Agreed on the Goony vibe.

Back