Ladies tools

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavRedf

Reaction score
Just an idea I had like how do tools designed for the ladies differ from ours?
David

I heard a guy one time say, after hearing a woman complain about him leaving the seat up, "You should be glad I put it up in the first place. I don't have to, ya know..."

:eek:

WW

Hahahahaha! The mouse one is realy funny !! I bet that idea will be used now (If its not all ready been done ;))
-Karl

The duct tape LOL but ya know they will think twice about that after a person like me would think (hmmm Ill get her) and soak the seat LOL

LOL!!!
Oh man MY daughter is gonna hate you Dave! I love it but man will these get me it DEEP Ah Ha Ha !!!!
Ha one of the girls at work trying to put up a plastic wall file holder with her shoe just last week... I can wait to put a copy of that one on her desk monday OH AH HAHAHHAHAH!!!!

The ladies have also found their own use for those AOL CD's...

(I personally like spool rockets better!)

WW

:D OK I'm sending you a cleaning bill for my keyboard and monitor. I had taken a mouthfull of coffee when the toilet seat loaded! Yep! coffee everywhere!
Bob

Hey Micromister what did the girl at work say when she saw that pic?

David

but that's why you guys love us.. we have a great sense of imagination. HEHEHHE thats why i love to build rockets .. i can grab anything i see and make it fly on way or another.

In the end we always get the job done :))

Originally posted by Mrs.Bowhunter
HEHEHHE thats why i love to build rockets .. i can grab anything i see and make it fly one way or another.

Well, for his sake, I hope you don't see Mr. Bowhunter and get a strange urge to test that theory...

WW:eek:

lol JK .. although i am getting him to fly for the first time when we head to Ny! So see one way or another everything can Fly. Lol
But i promise not to shove a motor in him lmao

Originally posted by DavRedf
Hey Micromister what did the girl at work say when she saw that pic?

David

She's still looking for the package at Lowe's...As directed by the memo and attachment written 04-26-04:D:D:D
Have had several other inquires yesterday..couldn't find the item at lowe's..would it be a company purchase thur McMaster-Carr or vendor? ;) I simply replied get the requests in to purchasing as a personal purchase-company exchange we'ed see what we could do! :D:D I think jim (Company PA) told me he now has 6 or 7 request:) I can't believe it!!! NO they are NOT all blondes:) I'm so ashamed;)

I have this feeling i'll be glad Im in the UK when they find out.
David

Originally posted by Mrs.Bowhunter
lol JK .. although i am getting him to fly for the first time when we head to Ny! So see one way or another everything can Fly. Lol
But i promise not to shove a motor in him lmao

Mrs Bowhunter,
Its bad enough thinking where you would put the motor but trying to imagine what the retainer would look like and how you would fix it!!!!!!!!!!!

David

Back