Labor Day Specials or Sale?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck, It seems that Menard's is having one heck of a sale since my email is getting several of these a day. But I'm guessing you are looking more for rocket related sales. ;)

Happy early Labor Day!!

If you offer up a discount on an EggFinder transmitter, yes!

All's I have to do is crash another one and I'll need a replacement. I got a couple of the v1 EF's wired with Ublox GPS chipsets. The v1 had a 3.3V terminal that I think was to originally send power to an EggTimer computer. I just wired a different GPS to it.
Kurt

A replace your Schuster switches with Wi-Fi switches or quantums sale????

Not Labor Day per se, but Fliskits is having their annual anniversary sale for the entire month of September. From the Fliskits website:

• Free domestic shipping on all orders over $20 (See note 1 below)
  • Drawing for a free kit every Friday! (No purchase necessary, see details below)
  • Drawing for a $75 gift certificate at the end of the month! (No purchase necessary, see details below)
  • Photo contest with prizes!:
    • FlisKits Photo Contest:
      • View album here!
      • Random drawing prize: $20 gift certificate PLUS your choice of a MIRA or Tiberius model rocket kit. See details below. No purchase necessary.
  • Anniversary Launch: September 17th, Amesbury, MA from 10:00 - 4:00. Prizes, contests, raffles, new kit announcement, lots of friends, lots of fun.
    • And, CAKE!

No Madcow sale.

There is, however a Madcow HDHH sale coming on Wednesday for their Go Devil 38mm and 54mm MD kits. I enjoy flying my Go Devil 38, and am considering a modified Go Devil 54 to replace a 54mm MD I recently crashed, though I suspect my mods rule it out from this week's sale.

Back