Labor Day Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyDSlagle

Reaction score
A few merchants are having weekend sales for Labor Day. Just thought I'd share for those who don't know. I'm not affiliated with any of them.
Eggtimer has a few products on sale.
Madcow has 20% off kits
Dino Chutes has free shipping. They offer small deployment bags now that I may have to check into.

Anyone else?

Madcow screwed up my black Friday purchase plans. I bought 3 kits on sale yesterday.

Now I have to come up with a whole new wish list for Black Friday!!!

Oh the problems I have to suffer through..... :facepalm:....:wink:

Great thread idea posting sales! I'll be watching this one

I usually do it for holidays when I see a few sales go up.

Madcow screwed up my black Friday purchase plans. I bought 3 kits on sale yesterday.

Now I have to come up with a whole new wish list for Black Friday!!!

Oh the problems I have to suffer through..... :facepalm:....:wink:

The stuff we have to go through. Outside folks looking in will never understand.

Managed to dodge Madcow well enough. I have two Madcows sitting assembled - one waiting on a paint scheme and the other got painted today. Eggtimer got me though. Still debating on how bad I want that deployment bag from Dino Chutes.

Madcow had been out of the Go-Devil 29 for months. They were in stock when I got one at the beginning of the sale, and sold out an hour later... Super happy to get one. I also have a new Eggtimer TRS and Quark on the way. Can't wait till flying season.

Bummed, didn't see that Madcow was having a sale. Wanted to pick up a Go Devil 29 and 38.

Michael Clair from madcow called me a couple weeks ago and said they are ramping up inventory. Keep checking, they should get more in soon. I want to pick up the 38 next.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Bought a fluoro orange Formula 54 a few minutes ago.

It's not too late to pick up that kit that's been calling out to you and only a few are out of stock (Go-Devil 29 and a few more).

Back