L3 attempt at LDRS?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonimus

Reaction score
I just saw that LDRS is going to be held in Central California this year. I'm planning on making the trip. Maybe even getting my L3 while I'm there, or at least testing the rocket.

Not planning anything new, just a 7.5" upscale MDRM on a M1075DM. If I do that, would anyone be willing to lend me the 98/7680 case and closures for my attempt? (Or maybe a Loki M1200?)

Last edited:
I just saw that LDRS is going to be held in Central California this year. I'm planning on making the trip. Maybe even getting my L3 while I'm there, or at least testing the rocket.

Not planning anything new, just a 7.5" upscale MDRM on a M1075DM. If I do that, would anyone be willing to lend me the 98/7680 case and closures for my attempt? (Or maybe a Loki M1200?)

Can't fly the Loki in California

With the "standard rocketry loaner agreement" in effect between you and the case owner, I'm sure you'll be able to arrange something.

If you are going to make it-check back with me about a month out. I think the club has one in stock, but somebody may use it. Either way, I'm planning on going and could arrange it. You may ask Wayco if he's coming, pretty sure he's got one also. Per house rules, I'll never own one. It's a very short story. It starts with "Oh, Hell no!" and goes downhill from there.

If you are going to make it-check back with me about a month out. I think the club has one in stock, but somebody may use it. Either way, I'm planning on going and could arrange it. You may ask Wayco if he's coming, pretty sure he's got one also. Per house rules, I'll never own one. It's a very short story. It starts with "Oh, Hell no!" and goes downhill from there.

Wayne and I are going but we don't have a 98/7680 case.

Back