Quantcast

L2 Today!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Bobrogg

Reaction score
Hi all,
Good news, I managed to get my level 2 cert today! I used a LOC Mini Mag with a Pro 38 J330 motor (and a LOT of nose weight). I will and try to post pic of the lift off just as soon as I can figure out how to transfer it over from my cam. Has anyone one else used the Pro system? I never had until today, talk about simple! One minute from the time I purchased the motor until it was ready to launch. Don't get me wrong, I love the AeroTech, but a one-minute turn around time! I'm in rocket heaven!

wwattles

Reaction score
Well done, Bobrogg!

I'll be doing mine on a modified Minie Magg with a 54mm mount here in a few months!

WW

Bobrogg

Reaction score
I put almost a pound of weight in mine to balance it out. It still hit 4k! straight as an arrow!

Stones

Reaction score
Congrats on the L2. The Pro series definitely sounds like the field/user friendly setup.

Bobrogg

Reaction score
L3? I don't know if my bank account can take it! Hummm, a scale Red Stone using M motor, darn it, there goes my savings.

Ryan S.

Reaction score
very nice I love the way it is flying so straight. Hmm you are giving me ideas.

the pro system is so easy it is awesome!!!!!

A

Austin

Bobrogg ,

Big congrats to ya on getting your cert!!! It's always a "calgon" moment, something you will never forget!

Well done

Carl

wwattles

Reaction score
Carl,

I know you didn't just equate rocketry to those cheesy 1980's commercials with the woman sinking into the softly lit bubble bath while mellow music plays in the background! Maybe more of a Old Milwaukee moment... "Ya know, it doesn't get any better than this..."

WW

loopy

Reaction score
Originally posted by wwattles
Carl,

I know you didn't just equate rocketry to those cheesy 1980's commercials with the woman sinking into the softly lit bubble bath while mellow music plays in the background! Maybe more of a Old Milwaukee moment... "Ya know, it doesn't get any better than this..."

WW
Of course, depending on the "clench factor" of the flight, it might also be a Preparation H moment, followed by several Old Milwaukee moments without the tag line...:D

cls

Reaction score
Congratulations, man!!

(love those Pro motors!)

Karl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Pro38's / Pro54's are so easy to work with , at least they dont use those crapperheads ;) Well done on your level 2 cert , level 3 will be awesome , those M motors realy rock!
-Karl