• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx L1250DM load pickup only

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
So I have a 75/6400 L1250 Load that already has the grains bonded into the liner. Anyone who flys at URRG in Potter/Penn yan NY is sure to see me up there. If anyone is familiar with Ken Allen from performance hobbies I could always give it to him to give to you. I'm trying to avoid shipping issues since it requires a hazmat. I'm planning on selling my case+hardware to Braden (UPscaler) sometime this week. So now i have a lonely L motor load that needs a case. ILL MAKE IT CLEAR! $250 for this load. message me. I can ship it out through kenny.

William

Last edited:
So I have a 75/6400 L1250 Load that already has the grains bonded into the liner. Anyone who flys at URRG in Potter/Penn yan NY is sure to see me up there. If anyone is familiar with Ken Allen from performance hobbies I could always give it to him to give to you. I'm trying to avoid shipping issues since it requires a hazmat. I'm planning on selling my case+hardware to Braden (UPscaler) sometime this week. So now i have a lonely L motor load that needs a case. ILL MAKE IT CLEAR! $250 for this load. message me. I can ship it out through kenny.

William
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Back