L1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novikov

Reaction score
So I managed to get my L1 yesterday at Autumn Glare in Mansfield WA.
Thanks to PSP for arranging to get me motors and the spare igniter

Put up an ARR Blue Phenix kit on an I245G with motor deploy, beautiful flight, perfect delay, safely recovered about 300 yards from the pad.

Cool. Way to go!

Got any pics?

i didn't get any personally, but i did see a number of cameras and video cameras there. first time i have been to that site so i have no idea who anyone with the cameras was. hopefully someone reads this thread and can post a pic or two.

i didn't get any personally, but i did see a number of cameras and video cameras there. first time i have been to that site so i have no idea who anyone with the cameras was. hopefully someone reads this thread and can post a pic or two.

You did a cert flight and got no pictures!!!! Shame on you...:D Congrats on your L1.

That's okay with no pictures! I didn't take any pictures of my L1 flight..Was too nervous..Plus I wanted to take in the whole flight!:)

Congrats on the L1! The I245G is one of my favorite motors too, great choice! :D

So I managed to get my L1 yesterday at Autumn Glare in Mansfield WA.
Thanks to PSP for arranging to get me motors and the spare igniter

Put up an ARR Blue Phenix kit on an I245G with motor deploy, beautiful flight, perfect delay, safely recovered about 300 yards from the pad.

L1 on an I motor! - congrats, makes my L1 on a H look weak.

Back