• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L1 motor hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locum51

Reaction score
New to TRF, but i am looking for a Level 1 motor hardware. Specifically the 29/180, 38/240, or 38/360. I want the full motor hardware; motor casing, standard forward and aft closures. Looking for a good price.

New to TRF, but i am looking for a Level 1 motor hardware. Specifically the 29/180, 38/240, or 38/360. I want the full motor hardware; motor casing, standard forward and aft closures. Looking for a good price.
How about free hardware? Wildman has a special: buy a CTI L1 (or L2) reload, and you will get the hardware for free.

How about free hardware? Wildman has a special: buy a CTI L1 (or L2) reload, and you will get the hardware for free.

Also, how do i go about getting this special; it's not listed on his website....although i may have checked hard enough. :confused2:

Latest posts

Back