L1 Certification H283 DMS.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Saturday is better (marginally) for wind, but it is supposed to snow.
Good luck on your first cert flight.

Looks great; good luck Brian! I'm assuming you saw that the launch was pushed back from Saturday to Sunday.

I could've made Saturday, but can't make Sunday unfortunately. Again, good luck on the cert flight!!!

Looks great; good luck Brian! I'm assuming you saw that the launch was pushed back from Saturday to Sunday.

I could've made Saturday, but can't make Sunday unfortunately. Again, good luck on the cert flight!!!
Thanks Ecayemberg! This flight will be a good one!

Well the first launch got cancelled and I could not attend Bong, so I will be attending QCRC in Princeton IL! next Saturday I will post videos here.

nice color scheme! its the reverse of mine. I am planning to go black fins orange body and black nose cone.

Yeah!!! Thanks guys. I really did a good job. I will upload the flight footage in a second

Awesome job Andrew! It was fun being along for the ride, brought back some good memories of when I first started out in HPR.

Glad that onboard video worked, that was a fantastic flight!
I'm super happy everyone had a fun time, that flight turned out the best it practically could had.

Back