L1 Cert Tomorrow

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmcqueen

Reaction score
Wish me luck folks. I'm going for my NAR level 1 at the SEARS 572 launch in Samson, AL. Since the launch is on September 11th the launch has a Patriotic theme. What better way to certify than with a Patriotic Patriot? If all goes as planned, she'll fly on an H-128. Pictures to follow.

This launch is dedicated to all of our fellow citizens that lost their lives on that tragic day.

Good luck! Hope the weather holds for you down there.

Nice looking rocket...

Originally posted by tmcqueen
Wish me luck folks. I'm going for my NAR level 1 at the SEARS 572 launch in Samson, AL. Since the launch is on September 11th the launch has a Patriotic theme. What better way to certify than with a Patriotic Patriot? If all goes as planned, she'll fly on an H-128. Pictures to follow.

This launch is dedicated to all of our fellow citizens that lost their lives on that tragic day.

Good luck man. I got my level 1 cert on August 14 with my PML Bullpup. I posted a thread and put a pic of it here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10531.

Speaking of 9/11, the first firetruck on the scene (that sustained massive damage by the way) and 2 tons of steel from the World Trade Center were right down the street from my work today. My GF and I got to sign the steel from the towers last year when they were in San Diego.

Good luck with your launch. Say a prayer for me before your flight.

-Chris

Nice paint Job -

Good Luck, and get ready to open the checkbook !

My L-1 is in T - 8 Days 0 Hours and 48 Min

I was there and it was a great flight! Good job Tim! How about an L2 attempt at the next SEARS launch?

LOL! I think I'm going to have to wait a little while for Level 2. Got to wait for the pocketbook to recover...

Besides, I haven't had a chance to enjoy level 1 yet. There's so much I want to do; Dual Deployment, Hybrid motors... I need to pace myself.

Back