Kudos to Jolly Logic!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

Always willing to learn!
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been using Jolly Logic electronics since the first "Altimeter One!" through "The Chute Release" and "Altimeter Three"
The products and customer service have always been outstanding in my experience!
I recently sent in a pre-2014 "Altimeter One" that I had recently decide to use, in a new project.
It had sat quite awhile, uncharged, and did not power on.
I went to Jolly Logic website paid the $20 service fee and received back very quickly, a rebuilt fully function unit!
As has been my consistent experience with John Beans and Jolly Logic "Outstanding service!"
Thank you John Beans!:)
Ken Weaver

We could make a lot of threads like this!!

I loaned my chute release to a fellow flier doing a cert attempt in the wind. Unfortunately, a motor cato left him without a delay, and his flight came in ballistic. My chute release was damaged badly. When I sent it in, John promised to repair or replace...no charge he says, "my treat."

Very impressed and will certainly keep using his products!

I just want to say John from Jolly Logic has some of the best customer support in the hobby. I had a mishap with my JLCR and the case opened up. Sent it off to JL and 4 days after it was mailed John sent me an email saying he was able to save it and it's all ready to be used again. John just goes way over the top with his service.

Thanks so much JL

Back