Kudos to Estes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfire73

OpenRocket Wannabe
Reaction score
I just finished browsing the Estesrockets.com website for the umpteenth time and I have to say that the last few years Estes has really impressed me. The rockets they are offering are awesome! There’s a nice mix of nostalgic classics and creative new kits. I like every line they offer and I think it is a great idea to organize their kit lines that way; the Space Corps, Destination Mars, and other lines are genius!

The quality and price of the kits are what you would expect from a leader in model rocketry.

Everytime I browse their site, or see their kits in the local Hobby Lobby store I think to myself that Estes is just knocking out of the park these days.

Anyway, I figured people often seem to be so quick to complain about a company publicly, when people have compliments they should share that publicly to.

I just finished browsing the Estesrockets.com website for the umpteenth time and I have to say that the last few years Estes has really impressed me. The rockets they are offering are awesome! There’s a nice mix of nostalgic classics and creative new kits. I like every line they offer and I think it is a great idea to organize their kit lines that way; the Space Corps, Destination Mars, and other lines are genius!

The quality and price of the kits are what you would expect from a leader in model rocketry.

Everytime I browse their site, or see their kits in the local Hobby Lobby store I think to myself that Estes is just knocking out of the park these days.

Anyway, I figured people often seem to be so quick to complain about a company publicly, when people have compliments they should share that publicly to.
100% agree. Estes is doing an amazing job. We all need to support them, and our local hobby shops. Stopped in at Oak Mountain Hobby Shop in Pelham, AL yesterday just to buy some motors, shock cord, paint, etc. Could I have gotten it cheaper on Amazon? Probably,

I just wished their rockets were made in the USA like their motors. I don't buy many kits but Loc Precision and Custom Rocket Company are US made so I switched.

I don't. A few rockets, keeps a girl off the street over there.

When I want to buy US, there's Loc, Mach1, Apogee (kinda), and others.

Back