Quantcast

KSR-6 Parachute up for auction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

kandsrockets

Reaction score
I have a new K and S Rockets KSR-6 parachute up for auction at rocketry planet auctions http://www.rocketryplanet.com/aucti...-PB-Parachute,itemname,2104,id,auctiondetails

People have asked if K and S Rockets is going to be getting into making chutes, well at this time "no". I make these chutes when I have spare time and sell them to help support my addiction, I mean my hobby....:D. I do make custom chutes for people but colors are very limited. All the chutes I sell are the same style and quality that I use in all my rockets. I would not sell anything I would not use myself.

Rocketjoe13

Certified L2
Reaction score
Bought one of these and can't wait to use it. Nice quality work Scott.:D

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Ummmm... how is this an auction if you only permit folks to purchase it at your stated price?
Because it is a "BUY IT NOW" auction, no different then a lot of other things being auctioned off at RP.

n5wd

Reaction score
Because it is a "BUY IT NOW" auction, no different then a lot of other things being auctioned off at RP.
Hmmmm... hadn't realized that the "auctions" (on both forums) were now just ads, instead of auctions in the true sense of the word.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Hmmmm... hadn't realized that the "auctions" (on both forums) were now just ads, instead of auctions in the true sense of the word.
To keep you happy I made them so you can bid on them