KSC Visit Recommendations?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the historic pads are in sorry shape, and from DeltaIV's pics the the 39A is going down hill fast. A warm saltwater environment will do that.

As for self check outs I don't mind as they are often faster, unless I have bulk produce. What I really hate is the expectation that you bag at the grocery store. Everywhere else has a single cashier set up why can't the grocery chains figure that out.

The ONLY tour of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station is via the "Then and Now" tour departing from the NASA KSC Visitor Center...

That's the only regularly scheduled tour right now. But, it is possible to visit the museum and the historical sites through other tours. They aren't regularly scheduled scheduled and generally aren't publicly announced. One of the members of our local rocketry clubs hosts tours of the Air Station for groups like the Civil Air Patrol. I think he'll be hosting the tour scheduled during NARCON next year.

-- Roger

That's the only regularly scheduled tour right now. But, it is possible to visit the museum and the historical sites through other tours. They aren't regularly scheduled scheduled and generally aren't publicly announced. One of the members of our local rocketry clubs hosts tours of the Air Station for groups like the Civil Air Patrol. I think he'll be hosting the tour scheduled during NARCON next year.

-- Roger

Good to know... guess I should have said "only REGULARLY SCHEDULED tour"...

Later! OL JR :)

Back