Krylon at Michael's and 50 percent off coupons

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Peartree

Did you know that many colors of Krylon spray paint are on sale for $1.99 at Michael's this week? I picked up some gloss black tonight but now that I think about it, if I get back later this week, I may pick up sever other colors as well.

In addition to the 40% off coupon, our Michael's store mailed us a 50% off coupon and was giving away more 50% off coupons for next week.

The 50% coupon isn't available on line? Heck, I could use that to get the
Estes Flight Pak at a good price.

I don't think so, but we walked in with the one that came in the mail, and my wife saw to it that we walked out with about three more. :D

I bought a piece of balsa wood there the other day and I was handed one at the checkout by the clerk.

Did you know that many colors of Krylon spray paint are on sale for $1.99 at Michael's this week? I picked up some gloss black tonight but now that I think about it, if I get back later this week, I may pick up sever other colors as well.

In addition to the 40% off coupon, our Michael's store mailed us a 50% off coupon and was giving away more 50% off coupons for next week.
Now all I need to do is actually remember to go to a Michael's and buy some Krylon! In multiple colors! One color I know I don't have is gold, for my Golden Scout(s), so ideally gold Krylon will be one of the colors that's on sale.

Now all I need to do is actually remember to go to a Michael's and buy some Krylon! In multiple colors! One color I know I don't have is gold, for my Golden Scout(s), so ideally gold Krylon will be one of the colors that's on sale.

John, which Michael's do you shop at?

My wife stopped this afternoon and said shed get gold (for our golden scouts) if it was on sale. It was, so she picked up two cans along with red and ultra flat black. I should be set for most of my planned summer projects now.

I almost never do, but it would be the one across 1960 from Willowbrook Mall, most likely. That's the closest one to my house.

Didn't know there was one there. I go to the one located near Hwy 6/FM 529
just several blocks from the Hobby Lobby & Wal - Mart. Makes it convenient
when I want to check on rocketry stuff from three different places. BTW, the
Target that's also located near that Michael's has nothing related to model
rocketry :( .

Didn't know there was one there. I go to the one located near Hwy 6/FM 529
just several blocks from the Hobby Lobby & Wal - Mart. Makes it convenient
when I want to check on rocketry stuff from three different places. BTW, the
Target that's also located near that Michael's has nothing related to model
rocketry :( .
That Target is close to our church and our kids' school, which are on Addicks Satsuma between 529 and Little York, adjacent to Truitt Elementary.

The Target at Eldridge and 1960 has a small amount of rocketry items, just a few starter sets and some 3-packs of motors. The motors are $4.97 per pack, which is not bad.

Back