Kronos E Project is now at the Hangar

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crayok

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The Kronos E has a new home The Hangar Flight Museum. This was one of those very rewarding team projects. The Team; Shane Weatherill, Ian Stephens, John Glasswick and I spent many an hour getting this rocket into the air and a few more prepping it and making a base to stand upright in The Hangar. So the pic is just me with the big grin mostly because it is not sitting in the garage anymore. I'll get a team pic up when all the members can be there at one time. The big orange one in the background is the Dauphin which Ian and I launched quite a number of years ago. Soon, we will take over the hanger...IMG_20201019_134019.jpg
Kronos E-6634.jpg

Enjoy David

Cool rocket.
Do you have video of the flight?

What's up with "Canada" and maple leafs on the airframe, eh?
:oops:

Cool rocket.
Do you have video of the flight?

What's up with "Canada" and maple leafs on the airframe, eh?
Hi Afadeev All the material launch and build are on FB follow link

Some Video
https://www.facebook.com/kronospente/videos

On the Canadian aspect or theme we chose, we wanted for the 50th moon landing anniversary to recognize the Canadian participation in the Apollo Program. After all we shut down the Avro program to do this...😉

Hi Chuck from our article "Standing 5.5 meters tall and 50 cm in diameter, the Kronos E has four fins and 5 airframe sections, with a dry weight of 66 Kg, and when loaded with motors the weight goes to 89 Kg" Yes metric, you'll have to convert.:)

Thanks. I know metric well. No conversion needed.

Back