Kraken clone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjp

Reaction score
I posted this in scratch build in error sorry,I'm looking to clone the Kraken from Pem. rockets,is there somewhere I can get plans?Thank you,cjp.:merry-christmas:

I posted this in scratch build in error sorry,I'm looking to clone the Kraken from Pem. rockets,is there somewhere I can get plans?Thank you,cjp.:merry-christmas:

You can order the plans from Pemberton Technologies. Layne is such a nice guy, I'll bet he'll throw in a free set of parts if you ask him real nice.
;)

You can order the plans from Pemberton Technologies. Layne is such a nice guy, I'll bet he'll throw in a free set of parts if you ask him real nice.
;)

Thanks Don!
It is always nice to get such positive character references from peers.
:D

Yes, we still make the Kraken and the King Kraken, but if you would like to go the cloning route, the Destructions and RKT files can be downloaded from our Super Secret Website.

Pem-Tech Super Secret Website

But you have to do a build thread!

:tree:

Thank you,I really did not mean to come across as being cheap,but I have to scale back on spending due to my work situation.I would be happy to purchase all parts from Pemberton Technologies.Will send them an email.I not that good with posting pictures as I only have done it once.But would try my best to post a build thread.cjp.:hohoho::santa-smile:

Thank you,I really did not mean to come across as being cheap,but I have to scale back on spending due to my work situation.I would be happy to purchase all parts from Pemberton Technologies.Will send them an email.I not that good with posting pictures as I only have done it once.But would try my best to post a build thread.cjp.:hohoho::santa-smile:

You didn't come across as cheap....
And we don't mind if you build a clone with parts from anyone else.
Just build the thing, fly it and enjoy it.

Merry Holidays!

Thank you,I sent a email for the parts to get from you.cjp.

Back