• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Kosdon 38mm 640 Complete Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joebeemer63

Reaction score
I have for sale a new, never used Kosdon 1.5" (38mm) 565/640 complete motor. This includes the 14.5" long casing, reusable graphite nozzle w/nozzle washer, forward closure w/ 1/2" x13 bolt, snap rings and silicon o-rings. Also washers and o-rings for the delay column. $75 including paypal fee and shipping in the CONT USA.

Attachments

• Kosdon640a.jpg
    Kosdon640a.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Kosdon640b.jpg
    Kosdon640b.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 69
Hi Gregg- yes this motor is for production reloads- I originally bought it to fly on a I255 dirty harry reload but just never used it. The nozzle is a reusable graphite. If you are still interested I will sell for $65 shipped with paypal fee. Ken at Performance Hobbies sells these for $110.

Joe
NAR #64930
L3

In the interest of marital harmony, I must decline to purchase any more "toys" for the time being, thanks.

Gregg

Latest posts

Back