• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Kosdon 2.5 – 5200 Motor Case, Forward Closure, Payload Section and Fincan

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindiameter

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling one of Frank’s classic motor’s and fincan he built many years ago. Includes:
  • Motor case: 47.375” x 2.25” ID X 2.50” OD x forward end threaded. Material: 6061 aluminum drawn tubing
  • Payload section: 48” x 2.37” ID X 2.50” OD. Material: 6061 aluminum drawn tubing
  • Aluminum threaded forward closure
  • Fincan: 2.5” ID tube x .125” aluminum fins
Does not include:
  • Aft threaded closure
  • Nozzle
  • Casting set
Cost: $225+ Shipping
Payment: PayPal, Venmo

Attachments

• Kosdon 5200 - 2.5 Components (2).jpg
    Kosdon 5200 - 2.5 Components (2).jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Kosdon 5200 - 2.5 Components.jpg
    Kosdon 5200 - 2.5 Components.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
Where are you located? Want to get an idea on shipping.

I am interested in buying this for historical purposes as Frank was one of my first mentors.

Will turn a N/C for it in typical Frank fashion and it will be an HPR/EX historical piece.

Where are you located? Want to get an idea on shipping.

I am interested in buying this for historical purposes as Frank was one of my first mentors.

Will turn a N/C for it in typical Frank fashion and it will be an HPR/EX historical piece.
Frank was also a close friend and I was fortunate to know him. Visiting his house in Ventura with "ALL" the rockets, motors, tubes, etc. stored in every room was classic Frank. A lot of good times/great stories. Sorry for the distraction - located in San Jose, CA.

Last edited:
Frank was also a close friend and I was fortunate to know him. Visiting his house in Ventura with "ALL" the rockets, motors, tubes, etc. stored in every room was classic Frank. A lot of good times/great stories. Sorry for the distraction - located in San Jose, CA.

Back