Kits on Clearance

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
The following kits will no longer be kitted so once these are gone that is it. Prices have been lowered.

4" Nike-X

Last edited:
Let's get these kits out of my inventory. They are just screaming to be in your build pile. Price is as low as they are going.

Thank you for your support.

Let's get these kits out of my inventory. They are just screaming to be in your build pile. Price is as low as they are going.

Thank you for your support.
Hi Scott,

was just looking, and am tempted by one offering.

Issue is, that your website happily allows me to shop in Canadian dollars. but as I get to the "shipping" portion, I have only the USA to select as my region.

Do you ship to Canada?

Hi Scott,

was just looking, and am tempted by one offering.

Issue is, that your website happily allows me to shop in Canadian dollars. but as I get to the "shipping" portion, I have only the USA to select as my region.

Do you ship to Canada?
Paul,
shoot me an email to [email protected]. I can ship to canada, just not through our site, Email what you are looking at and your shipping info and I can get you a total.

Thanks

LMK when they are reasonable. Like $80 + 10 shipping.

Guessing that will be somewhere between the 1980's and 2000's. Hope the time travel process is cheap.

This week I shipped a couple of 'free you pay shipping' items to rocketeers. One was a bubble wrap envelope that cost $4.55 + the envelope and the other was a lightweight box that was just over a 1 ft cube for just under $25, just for cost only shipping, not me marking things up at all.

Also, thus far this week, I have received packages (bigger and heavier) that cost right under $500 for shipping alone (maybe $2500 in total material). I'll process it over the next week or so and add a bit of value and then ship with the cost of $500-ish to the next guy(s), all non-rocket related, but about 1/3 of the cost of things for me now seems to be shipping, not Ferrari's and European vacations, or which I have neither.

I imagine if you chose to buy a bunch of parts to kit up rockets, you wouldn't be happy about the costs, but would understand the sell prices of the current economy.

No clue how Scott is doing it at the sell price he is, honestly. . .

Sandy.

LMK when they are reasonable. Like $80 + 10 shipping.
If you think it is overpriced then don't buy it.

Here is a little break down on just the nike x kit if you had to buy all the parts.
2-3.9" body tubes $32
1-3.9 nose cone $28
1-3.9 coupler $8
1-54mm motor tube $11
2- 3.9 CR's $6.50
2-3.9 Bulkheads $6.50
1- ebay sleds $10
2- switches $20
2- Battery clips $4
Hardware $15
Fins $20
Decals $25
Total $186
This does not include box, and packing supplies, so at $160 it is a great deal.

Back