• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenrocketfish

Reaction score
I have several nice new kits for sale. I got into this hobby a few months ago with the intent of getting my youngest son (still at home) into it with me and joining a club. He is not interested at all and the closest club is 2 hours away. Anyway, you guys are great and thanks for the replies to my questions! I have for sale as listed below. I would like to get rid of them as a package deal if possible. Here is what I have:

(1) pemtech kraken, unopened

(1) fliskits decim8, unopened

(1) pemtech little bucky jones, started, weight in nose cone, fins and cone sealed and sanded, fins attached

(1) mercury mutant daddy, mostly finished to the point of 1st coat of sandable primer, has 2 nylon shutes that still need finished

(1) new 7th edition, handbook of model rocketry by harry stine

(2) large mercury decals, approx. 3 x 10

if sold as a package deal would $75.00 be good? Just trying to get a little of the money back and make someone a good deal. PM me if interested in the set or anything else.

Again, thank you to everyone on this site for being helpful and nice.
Lee:blush:

I have several nice new kits for sale. I got into this hobby a few months ago with the intent of getting my youngest son (still at home) into it with me and joining a club. He is not interested at all and the closest club is 2 hours away. Anyway, you guys are great and thanks for the replies to my questions! I have for sale as listed below. I would like to get rid of them as a package deal if possible. Here is what I have:

(1) pemtech kraken, unopened

(1) fliskits decim8, unopened

(1) pemtech little bucky jones, started, weight in nose cone, fins and cone sealed and sanded, fins attached

(1) mercury mutant daddy, mostly finished to the point of 1st coat of sandable primer, has 2 nylon shutes that still need finished

(1) new 7th edition, handbook of model rocketry by harry stine

(2) large mercury decals, approx. 3 x 10

if sold as a package deal would $75.00 be good? Just trying to get a little of the money back and make someone a good deal. PM me if interested in the set or anything else.

Again, thank you to everyone on this site for being helpful and nice.
Lee:blush:

Aw...geeez.
What's with kids these days?
I guess he has other interests that are more fun..video games or soccer or such?

FWIW, my two boys weren't that interested at first but I was so I went at it alone (more or less) for a while. The boys both had a couple rockets and liked to fly them at club launches (all an hour or more away) but only got really interested in building more after a year or two of watching me and other club members. Their interest still ebbs and flows, after all they're eleven.

My kid is the same, but fortunately, my prolific building makes up for both of us.

Back