• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KITS: Estes Leviathon and some OOP kits, Wildman 2.6" Patriot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyDSlagle

Reaction score
I am gonna face the facts that I will probably never build these kits. Maybe after I retire, if I ever do, but that is 30 years down the road. I may be able to sell them later for a profit, but who knows, for now they are in the way. I got an unofficial go ahead for a bigger rocket, and I am gonna run with that before she changes her mind. I just can’t make myself pay more money on rockets when I have all these unbuilt kits lying around. I’m getting into dual deploy and larger rockets, and loving MPR. So much more to this than simply gluing kits together. I see my Level 1 in the very near future (gotta have sparkies!). If all or most of these sell, I can grab me a worthy 3 inch rocket and possibly some electronics.

First up is a Wildman 2.6” Patriot. This is a nice kit. I bought it on impulse (no pun intended) and have decided I just don’t want it. It comes with both 29mm and 54mm MMT with rings and fins for both, 30” orange Topflight Parachue, 14’x ¼” Kevlar shock cord. Bag’o Parts weight is around 25oz, I am asking $85.00 shipped.

Estes rockets: (a few have been opened and taped back closed, but are complete). All of the PSII birds are unopened.

Asteroid Hunter $10.00 - Opened but not touched otherwise, kit is complete
Photon Disrupter $12.00
Vector Force $12.00 - this one has a slightly crushed BT, arrived that way (pics on request, Ill have to open the kit). I have just never bothered with it until time to build it. It is at the aft end so the rings should fix the issue (it has TTW fins). If not, Estes may help out.
Ricochet $12.00
Laser Lance $10.00
Reflector $12.00
Super Neon XL $12.00
Cosmic Interceptor $15.00 - Open but not touched otherwise, kit is complete
Argent $25.00
Leviathan $40.00 - Was gonna keep this guy for a spare but he’s got to go.
Partizon $25.00
Ventris $25.00

85.00 will get all the small birds
95.00 takes all the PSII birds
170.00 takes all the Estes

I also have a built Xarconian Cruiser I will sell if anyone is interested, never flown. 10 bucks seems decent. I can add pics if anyone is interested. It's not a super clean build, but is is decent.

Buyer will have to pay shipping on the Estes rockets, I can’t afford to pay for that. I’ll get some ideas on shipping charges when the post office opens back up. Some are probably cheaper on Estes' site right now, but some are OOP and are probably worth quite a bit more.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Back