Kits back in stock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
3" and 4" Fat Boys are back in stock. Also, I have one 4" Fat Boy XL Night Glow ready to go.

IMG_E2308.JPG

I have enough parts for 2 Colonial Vipers. There is only one left as one was spoken for. This will be the last of these as I am not making any more anytime soon. So if you want one don't miss out.

I have enough parts for 2 Colonial Vipers. There is only one left as one was spoken for. This will be the last of these as I am not making any more anytime soon. So if you want one don't miss out.

The Viper is a beautiful kit. Lots of nicely made parts, so it's not cheap, but definitely worth it in my opinion.

I actually started mine yesterday just before seeing this update and will likely be doing a build thread. 🙂

The Viper is a beautiful kit. Lots of nicely made parts, so it's not cheap, but definitely worth it in my opinion.

I actually started mine yesterday just before seeing this update and will likely be doing a build thread. 🙂
It is a great kit but takes a lot of time to get everything ready. I have a bunch of other designs I want to get done this year and just don't have time for this kit right now. Maybe I will do a limited run next year but will depend on what spare time I have.

Looking forward to seeing your build thread. If you have any questions just reach out.

Back