KIT RELEASE: "FLUX PROBE" is now available

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
A big Thrustline Thank You to Tim Breland who helped me with the Beta Test on this one. Awesome job Tim!
Rocket Specifics:

Name: Flux Probe
Type- Single stage, Non- Scale
Length- 35 inches
Weight- 1.1 oz
Airframe- BT20
Rec Eng.- A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
Recovery- 12" Mylar chute and optional streamer

Price-$13.50 (plus shipping)

Here is a Photo from Tim.

FLUX PROBE

That's a mighty hungry lookin' RET in the background of that picture, pilgrim.:D

Yeah, but it's farther away than it looks.
I've launched up to 600' here and so far have only lost one to a RET. (knocks on wood).
I did put a Big Daddy in the lake behind the house though. Retrieved it with my boat and rebuilt it. ;)

Well, I don't know how I missed this thread. I just now found it by searching, wondering why the Flux Probe hadn't been anounced, but it has.

Guys, you really should consider getting one of these. It is a really great rocket, with a very solid recovery system. I didn't think I'd like it when I opened the package, but boy was I wrong. Once finished I absolutely loved it. And it can fly on an A to keep it in the yard, or a C to put it in the clouds.
This is one of the straightest flying rockets I own. To say it goes straight up is an understatement. If it only came straight down, it would hit the pad every time. This thing flies very nice.

Thanks John for letting me do the test. I really enjoyed it.

Tim

Thanks alot Tim. Great Beta test and feedback. I took your suggestion and added a Mylar streamer and a chute to the kit so folks can have the option. Great photos...hope to do it again soon!!

Thanks.:)

Back