• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kinghouse Machine ARCAS on RP auctions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can attest to the outstanding quality of this kit. I posted a rather extensive build thread on the (old) TRF, but sadly it was lost in the crash of '08. I have two of these kits. Have flown J & Ks with altitudes up to 6,000'. Great rocket kit!:D

I can attest to the outstanding quality of this kit. I posted a rather extensive build thread on the (old) TRF, but sadly it was lost in the crash of '08. I have two of these kits. Have flown J & Ks with altitudes up to 6,000'. Great rocket kit!:D

Kaycee you do know that we recovered the old TRF database didn't you. About a month or so before it comes back on-line, in archive format.

Kaycee you do know that we recovered the old TRF database didn't you. About a month or so before it comes back on-line, in archive format.

I must have been sleeping when that was announced--Great news! :D

I remember that build thread. It was great. Lot's of tips. I also have a second one of these kits that another rocketeer started and I bought it. That's why I decided to sell the untouched one. The second one I bought was not harmed in any way. I think the seller just wasn't going to get around to building it. When I get to building it, I will be happy that the original thread is going to come back online.

I have too many kits that I will not ever build so I am going to sell or auction them off to regain some cash and space. High Power kits and accessories will be on RP and the models will likely be listed here or on YORF.

Thanks for the post and the original build thread,

LenB

Well, it didn't sell at auction. If anyone is interested, I'll take the first offer of US$150.00 plus the actual cost of shipping from British Columbia, Canada.

PM me if you are interested. PayPal and money orders accepted.

Thanks,

LenB

Well, it didn't sell at auction. If anyone is interested, I'll take the first offer of US$150.00 plus the actual cost of shipping from British Columbia, Canada.

PM me if you are interested. PayPal and money orders accepted.

Thanks,

LenB

It's sold, pending postal cost quote.

Thanks,

LenB

I have two of those kits and I'm building another one for a friend.
The nose cone and boat tail are very impressive.

Back