King RC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NUBlackshirts

Reaction score
Just FYI, I ordered a Custom Satellite Drone from these guys and it arrived within a couple of days. The kit was packed well and in great condition. I will order from them again.

King RC is about 15 miles up the road from me. I have been doing business there for about 10 years (as long as I have lived here). It is a husband and wife business. They are really good people. They have a lot of low power rocket kits and accessories. They have *a few* mid power kits and accessories. They do not have any high power stuff.

Two thumbs up for King RC. When I was in the hobby King RC was my main supplier as well. Ken failed to mention though that King RC is not just rockets... they have it all.... trains, plastic models, kid toys, and of course air, land and sea RC. They even have an RC dirt track out in the parking lot.

I went up there one day and they had an RC helicopter out flying it. Really cool stuff.

Back