• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

King Kraken, NCR Archer, Huge Parachute

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, is one of the squidly King Kraken's going to a new home? Give it some love out there folks! This kit normal runs for $99 with chute.
"Kit comes complete with 3" plastic nose cone, 3" heavy duty body and fin tubes, Heavy Duty 38mm motor mount capable of handling F-I impulse motors, massive plywood centering rings, monstrous 10' shock cord of 9/16" tubular nylon, 1/4" launch lugs, optional 30" chute, sleek 1/8” laser cut ply nose canards (for that sinister Squidlyness), and our infamous Destruction Manual." -from www.pembertontechnologies.com

Trudy
PemTech Art Department and owner's sidekick

Aw, is one of the squidly King Kraken's going to a new home? Give it some love out there folks! This kit normal runs for $99 with chute.
"Kit comes complete with 3" plastic nose cone, 3" heavy duty body and fin tubes, Heavy Duty 38mm motor mount capable of handling F-I impulse motors, massive plywood centering rings, monstrous 10' shock cord of 9/16" tubular nylon, 1/4" launch lugs, optional 30" chute, sleek 1/8” laser cut ply nose canards (for that sinister Squidlyness), and our infamous Destruction Manual." -from www.pembertontechnologies.com
Trudy
PemTech Art Department and owner's sidekick

Well, all I can say is, I have heard of those King Kraken things, and frankly I am surprised to see you folks supporting that sort of evil. I mean, just look at the shape and the dark sinister colors. And besides, who would want to immortalize that guy anyway....
:eyepop: :eek: :y:

Well, all I can say is, I have heard of those King Kraken things, and frankly I am surprised to see you folks supporting that sort of evil. I mean, just look at the shape and the dark sinister colors. And besides, who would want to immortalize that guy anyway....
:eyepop: :eek: :y:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Sorry, did I do that out load?

Latest posts

Back