Kindness

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticalRockets

Reaction score
I would like to thank everybody for being so kind to me over the past few months, no matter how much of a jerk I was. My Mom's health problems hit me really hard, because of how close we were, even when I was semi-estranged from my Dad.

She left us at 12:15 am this morning.

Sorry to hear that your Mom died. The next few day will be tough, so hang in there and remember the good times....

Bob

Bob gives some great advice. remember the good times. as long as you remember her, she will be with you forever.

Best wishes.

Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Take it one day at a time, and remember the time you spent with her.

-Kevin

I lost my mother 12/17/05. The first few months were very tough. But as time passes you will find yourself remembering the good things and happy times you had together. The pain will fade away in time.

Sorry for your loss

Very to hear about your lose.

Others are right, time will heal your grief. I too lost my mom many years back but the happy memories still live on.

I am sorry for your loss.

My Mom passed about a year ago. I don't think it is very easy for anyone.

Spend some time on Mother's Day remembering her-

Sorry for your loss. My mom passed over 10 years ago, and I think about her almost everyday. Even after all this time I still miss her, but I haven't forgotten her. Everyone grieves differently, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. My prayers are with you.

Thank you all very much.

The worst will probably be tomorrow, when I pick up my niece and her mother from the bus station. That little 12 year old girl hasn't stopped crying since she got home from school today. She'll come running at me in the bus station, and we'll both lose it right there.

Oh, and shamless plug: Puffs Plus Tissues w/lotion. Good stuff.

Our prayers are with you and your family. Tough stuff, that's for sure.

The hardest for me was running into the occasional email from my mom while searching for something else...

The worst will probably be tomorrow, when I pick up my niece and her mother from the bus station. That little 12 year old girl hasn't stopped crying since she got home from school today. She'll come running at me in the bus station, and we'll both lose it right there.

You're there for your niece, and are supporting her through this. That's something she will never forget.

-Kevin

Thanks all! I'm a firm believer in "Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased". And you've all helped me deal with alot.

I was talking to my cousin today (He's 6 months older than me). He was the "confirmed bachelor" for many years. Not gay, just single. Until he got married 3 years ago. To someone who already had one small child. And they just had a baby 2 years ago.

While we were talking, one of the kids was running around screaming. Not in pain, just screaming, like kids are wont to do. And she wouldn't calm down. You could hear in his voice how haggard he was.

All I could think was "Mom would have been laughing like crazy right now." And I started laughing. I couldn't help myself.

All I could think was "Mom would have been laughing like crazy right now." And I started laughing. I couldn't help myself.
Hold that memory!
My mom passed away before ever meeting her grand kids (who are now teenagers) and even now I can see her devilish smile when one of them has my "shorts in a knot" and hear her voice saying "he's/she's just like you at that age", relishing my pain......

Soo Sorry for your loss....... Unfortunately I know the pain your going through as well.. -G-

Latest posts

Back