Kids day

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavRedf

Reaction score
At last I got to take the grand kids out to fly the rockets they got for christmas.David, the oldest at 10 got Estes Code Red starter kit. Nicolas, 7 , got Missile command. Toby 5 got his feet nailed to the floor to keep him still, That lad tires me out just watching him. Jessica, 13 months, just looked cute.

The day was bright but cold at around 0. After handing around the A8-3s and helping to set up it was time to launch. Guess who forgot to replace the batteries that had been borrowed for RC cars at christmas?.
My digital camera uses aa sized NiMh so it was raided to use in the launch controllers. David was the first to launch......5 4 3 2 1 and you should have seen thier faces never have a few pounds been so well spent.
The days end was 12 A8-3s and 2 C6-5s by me.3 very happy kids and also very tired as they did all the recovery. Granddad is recovering from an MI so no running.
I just wish I had more batteries so I could have taken some pics, never mind next time.Jessica still looked cute.

David

Sounds like you had a good time. I love launching with my 4 1/2 yr old nephew. Kids make it so much more fun! :D

Back