Ken Allen's (Performance Hobbies) Phone Not Working

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleVanya

Reaction score
Wednesday or Thursday of this week (Today is March 2nd) Ken Allen attempted to swtich his phone service and had problems. As of Friday this was still not resolved and he had no other phone to fall back on. If you email him via his site or via his email he should get the email. Phone calls however are all going to the bit bucket until this is resolved. I suspect he will have this resolved sometime early next week.

EDIT: As of a few days ago (Today is 3/12/13) you can call Ken at his temporary number: 202-241-0157 if no answer, leave message.

Last edited:
Hopefully the phone company gets things straightened out for him, quickly!

-Kevin

I just updated the thread title as it occured to me that not everyone knows Ken owns Performance Hobbies.

Tried calling this afternoon, mailbox is full

--EDIT-- Shot over eMail and Ken made a quick reply , also he is getting the new AT Pro-SU tomorrow H135W-14A

Kenny

Last edited:
Same here...Well, it was a couple days ago actually..Used the 'Contact Me' form on his website to remind him of something..Got a response in mere minutes..So, I hazard to guess his phone 'situation' is cleared up(provider problems) as the contact form on his website is sent to his iPhone...

Jon,those go to his email,whuch he can access from his phone. His phone is still out. He tried to switch carriers and got royaly screwed. I bet he is busting a gasket over all this.

You're right..I looked and the last e-mails I got from Ken didn't have the 'sent from my iPhone' tag that previous ones did...

Jon,those go to his email,whuch he can access from his phone. His phone is still out. He tried to switch carriers and got royaly screwed. I bet he is busting a gasket over all this.

Yeah, I'd have to imagine it's frustrating the bejeezus out of him!

-Kevin

Update - Ken's phone trouble is still not resolved however he now has an alternate phone number: 202-241-0157
Ken mentioned he was trying to post this new number to the website but when I checked it is not showing up yet (not sure why).

Last edited:
Back